We support our Members with a comprehensive range of services and facilities from which they make considered selections. One of our main aims is to give individual business owners a voice in the UK’s ever-growing travel industry. To achieve this we consult with our Members at every level and we are the only independent travel network to actively promote a regional structure. This structure gives our Members the opportunity to meet with their peers and colleagues to debate trading and industry issues and present their views back to the Worldchoice senior management team.
|As passionate about success as you are.
At Worldchoice we believe our strength is our independence, and we protect both ours and yours passionately.
Established in 1978, Worldchoice is the oldest and leading national travel consortium with a membership of approximately 300 independent travel businesses.
Worldchoice is a collaborative team of Members, regions, staff and directors all working towards one common goal – your success!
Worldchoice membership benefits:
- Supportive network of agents and operators who meet regularly to get updates and exchange ideas
- The power to compete in the travel market with competitive commercial deals through our group buying power for travel and ancillary products (with over 200 Business Partners)
- Member support and training, with access to our in-house membership support portal
- Access to financial protection tools, including Supplier Failure Cover
- Inspiring marketing campaigns with ongoing training and advice, including High Street collateral, email marketing and national advertising
- Access to ACAS, our automatic credit accounting system to take the hassle out of operator payments
- Access to specialist product areas including The Cruise Club and Foreign Exchange
Click here to see our 2015 marketing brochure and find out what marketing support we can offer you.
Not sure that Worldchoice membership is right for you? The Travel Network Group also offers membership through our Independent Travel Experts and Travel Trust Association models. Find out how we can support your travel business by calling us on 01483 545 783, emailing us at email@example.com or clicking here to view our brochure.